3.1.08

playing games

i never really did give a hoot about winning or losing
as long as i got a place in the game.
but playing the field is something i’d like to think i’m good at.
and at the same time, i’d like to be playing with the people who are worth my time
this is not a game for wussies
but then again, this is not meant for a specific person
it’s more as a personal reminder to myself and to all out there who are like me, ;)
to always pick an opposition party that is of equal rank and footing
it bores me to death when i am the only one that is eager to bend and break every rule there is
and the other is only there for sweet talking
like seriously, give me a break
forgive my straightforward mannerisms
but i can’t be wasting time on little boys
if you’re there with me, i hope that you can prove some measure of courage
it doesn’t take a lot, but once you’ve signed up for this exclusive game
dear heavens, it’s not something you can just switch off
you need to be prepared to give in, and to do as you say
not just all talk and no action.
sigh
this is why i am setting the bar higher
there’s gotta be a screening test before the admission is *sirim* certified
hahaha =)

but i’m definitely not playing the field with you, my love =)
damn i miss you.

No comments: