8.1.08

let's just be friends?

hahahha
i can’t ever say i’ve heard that line.
not yet anyhow.
but yes perhaps karma will get me back
and get me good this time.
i did say i want to talk about platonic friendships
and how they pretty much don’t exist for me
i quote jay ong kar kar
“he’s a guy, she’s a girl, it’s the 21st century, you know how it goes ;)
i think that’s how it went.
and i’d go so far as to support this line, completely.
it’s true la
like seriously.
there isn’t much to debate at this point of time
it is a social phenomenon
perhaps my friends know me as the only one that changes boys like underwear
hahahha
well for the record, i do no such thing.
i may be quick changing hands
but it doesn’t mean i do it all on purpose
hey, it’s my blog!
let me justify my actions eh? hahaha
i’d say it’s something that a person would encounter at least once
besides, how can you say that you are JUST friends with a person of the opposite sex (or sometimes, the same gender, ;) )
when you know it, that there’s some sort of chemistry, and it doesn’t even matter if you’re attached at that time or not
and that the level of chemistry really depends on how far you’re willing to take it to.
please don’t friggin tell me i’m wrong.
i know how this goes
and if you don’t
then please go get some la. ;)

yeah that’s how it is.
platonic friendships don’t exist for me.
you are either someone i really care about, or someone i can’t be bothered with.
i won’t ever see a person as someone as “just a friend”, that’s being lukewarm.
and i’m not like that. =/

for all you know, i might have had a little crush on you boys back then ;)
hahahahha

i love my darlings! =)

No comments: