4.11.08

korp kun kaa

it's 5.30am now and i'm still awake. i remember stepping into your house for the first time that sunday afternoon 6 months ago, taking in every inch of the space. i fell in love with the place at first sight. i saw everyone, post-trip and i hang around downstairs so as to appear that everything was hunky-dory when in fact my heart was beating faster than it should be. i was afraid to venture into your room for a minute there, hesitation even. and you were half awake with the sunlight pouring in and you clad in your yellow flowery blanket (as described before), with abbas dead to the world on the bed. i was still reeling from last night and a little groggy from the drinks and i had to see it to believe it. Did i really call you last night for two hours pouring my heart out???? well it turns out i did, and i remember it like it was yesterday, and it was beautiful, for you to be playing with my hair while we talk about things that were just utterly normal. it didn't seem like anyone existed then. only you, and i. you've described your room to me before but to see it for myself, the place where we would first make love and talk for hours before falling asleep in each other's arms.

i can't write beautiful poetry like you do but i sure hope my words here tell you how i feel. my mind is of many thoughts jumbled up together. you make up most, if not all of it.i remember you telling me that you felt uncertain of how i was towards this relationship, our relationship at the beginning and truly it was a precarious step for me to take but it has been worth every risk and more. i believe that in every relationship, there are different points of time where one would feel less secure than the other and i think we both have had our fair share.

yang, it's completely absurd of me to be insecure at all but i'm only human and the idle mind is of course the devil's workshop. just know that my love for you won't change or fade and nothing short of wild horses could drag me away from you.

happy 6 months :)

No comments: