13.9.08

reason in. reason out.

he's leaving for vietnam in 35 hours.
a week.
i'll miss him terribly ):
but i hope work will distract me.

a few months ago, i didn't think this was possible.
i'd laugh in your face, tears in my eyes, short of breath from laughing to hard
muscles clenched so tight in my abdomen i'd beg you to stop
i guess time proved me wrong.
sure, happiness isn't 100% guaranteed, money returned no questions asked wtf.
even so, i'm glad there's something to look forward to every morning i wake up
something to push me a little harder each day.
will it be easier? harder? faster? slower?
it seems these past 4 months and a bit have just flown by without my knowledge
where did it all go?
i'm sure i had time clenched in my hand, grasped so tightly i wouldn't let go.
but it slipped when i wasn't looking
like wind, like sand, like so many other things that won't stay put.
we remain insecure throughout our lives, because that's just how it is.
you can't promise forever, but you can promise just a little bit more
and everyday, hopefully, that increases.

sloppy kisses, laundry undone, dishes in the sink.
dr. spaceman warrants just a little TLC
but i'm a green-eyed monster you see
i'll give in just once or twice, depending on my mood (:


maybe you're the same as me
we see the things they'll never see
you and i are gonna live forever
0asis - live forever

No comments: