5.7.08

I'm spoiled
By your love boy
No matter how I try to change my mind
What's the point it's just a waste of time
I'm spoiled by your touch boy
The love you give is just too hard to fight
Don't want to live without you in my life
I'm spoiled


too true and i miss him to bits and pieces. less than a week til i get to see you again (: i like spending my weekends with people i don't usually see, do things i don't usually do. but lately it seems really dreary i don't go new places, don't do new things =/ it's kinda depressing, staying at home all the time.

i went for breakfast, the hakka mee place.
usually i am uneasy being in a public place, eating alone.
i get all paranoid that people are staring, or they want my seat *the place is quite small and there are always customers*
but this morning, i tried to pace myself. calm down. no rush.
a family of four sat on my left. speaking in hakka. i tried to listen to see if i could understand as much as i thought i would. i can't.
a son wheeled his mom to the table on my right.
not too sure what's going on, but next thing i heard, was the sound of a sauce platter cracking on the concrete floor.
she was paralyzed on her left side.i pretended to be interested in my barley drink, swirling the bits around my glass. growing old has its pains.



No comments: