14.6.08

the bed creaks.

'amazing grace'
i would have named it something else
it's too corny la.

part of the movie reflects my own relationships and my own thoughts.
funny as that may seem, and more than once i find myself tearing up.
slave trade and the pains taken to abolish it.

i realize that at times, i'm so good at hiding what i really feel.
for example, in two days, i bumped into two people that in past have annoyed the shit out of me,
talked about me, hit on me and eventually became people i don't even want to be associated with.

but still, i accept what they say. with a pinch of salt of course.
to be honest, i can't even stand to be in the same space.

i've been through better days, seen better people, had better conversations.
i wouldn't be so hurt if i didn't care.

tuesday night was empty, bar club.
the 21st for the cheapo was good, one tequila had me prancing around all night.
and eventually, making love was inevitable.

on that cold rainy night, i wasn't even sober but it was the only way
or i would have died from the pain.
i'm a complete loser when it comes to sex and it's dynamics.

i've met the father and grandfather
drinking sessions!
whiskey, tequila, beer
the works, i tell you, the works.
and i'm pleased to say that they like me (:
but the boy will be away for a month, which will give me time to concentrate on my classes and a ten to twelve page research paper, AND finals!

i'm having a good time with some people now anyways
there'll be more fun nights to come (:

on another note, i'm going to bring you crashing down.

it's been a long week, i'm going to tuck in and drift.

No comments: