13.12.07

when my mind goes *poof*

there is absolutely no friggin way this is happening to me
seriously
does anybody have any idea how bleeding small this world can be?
i, for one, DON’T!
macam sial
call me idiotic
blabber
whatever
i don’t care
how the dings was i supposed to know she knew him as well?!
what am i supposed to do now?
pray tell…..

yes yes it’s my own darn fault for falling
but…
well there really is no justification for my actions
so i’m gonna close topic
and move on

laundry was fun tonight
met people
people
and then some that i’d rather not say
oh what the heck
damn kau jinjang lor
seriously, u have absolutely got to be shitting me
i never thought places and people as such even EXISTED
call me OTT
but honest to goodness
i am completely baffled by it all
overwhelmed, shall we say?

in fact there’s just way to much on my mind right now
i can’t even separate the incidents properly
indigestion, you read me?

Please la God
why now?
why him?
why this?

answers please!

p/s: i’m starving

p.p.s: j-man don’t buy the damn hedgehog! +_+

No comments: