18.12.07

growling stomachs

i am not going to ipoh after all
this is so pissing off, really.
first i am going.
then i am not.
then i am.
then i am not.
i even quit work early to have a day away from KL
why GOD whyyyyyyy!

sigh
not like nothing good is happening
i think tmw’s plan shld include meeting up with PK
and just chilling
maybe i might see mal for a bit
it just came to me, at one am to call anyone who’s around that area to chill.
=)
better late than never!

funny how much i miss working.
i think i miss the company.
not the bleeding customers.
i swear, i rant about them all day long.
and i whine, whine, whineeee
i get sick of myself occasionally =D

oh and i figured out why the heck am i not growing at all.
it’s cause everytime i eat, i get hungry again an hour later.
takkan la i want to eat every hour right?
i’ll get tired from munching, gobbling and chewing! +_+
okay i know it’s ridiculous
but seriously
i can’t afford to put on any weight now!
i just bought three pairs of levi’s!
and there’s no room for anything except maybe a bit of butt =p
i’ll get to work on that ASAP! :D

this memory came back to me.
i was nervous.
it was my first coffee date with him after all.
i wasn’t ready, fussing with my hair and baby tee.
flicking my lashes with some borrowed mascara.
*beep*
my phone rings, he just arrived.
i hurriedly lock the door and try my best to look presentable.
he’s right there with an umbrella to shade me from the night-time rain
i think it’s got to be the sweetest thing
never had that before.
with a late dinner and coffee lined up, smooth sailing as the sea.

to be honest, i still feel like i wasn’t prepared to be back on the field then.
and from what i’ve heard, i’m glad for that one time
even if i had every ounce of his attention on me that night
it’s best that we are now just what we are.

no regrets.

No comments: