26.12.07

if ever was a christmas i didn’t fancy, it’d be this one.

this x’mas stinks.
well, part of it la..
the only thing that was worth remembering is meeting hot people ;)
or rather, it’s the only thing i do remember =)
okay that’s not a good thing but whatever la.
it’s damn sien.
never thought i’d get bored of this holiday season.
but we’re trippin’ over our own presents. which are unopened.
+_+
2007 REALLY SUCKS. no shit.
and i don’t know how to react when it seems like my parents got another girl.
you know me.
i can’t fucking share.
i don’t WANT to.
sue me.
but i resent her.

and God forbid another x’mas party next year.
i will keel over and just wither away.
or rather, i’d be irresponsible and wash my hands of it.
isn’t that what my siblings are doing anyway?
life is so bleeding unfair sometimes.
tip the scales over here a little, will you?
why should i give two hoots about something that ISN’T going to benefit me?
i don’t even know why she’s so worked up about it.
dude, you’re losing sleep over something that’s supposed to be happy and shit.
all this crap about the smallest issues. seriously.
there are better things to discuss than such trivial matters.

but i am happy with my new find, indeed i am.
:D

happy boxing day people. i will go and find myself some lunch now.
btw, i love nigellas. *hint hint*

No comments: