9.2.09

pysch

the things alcohol does to a person, let's not even go into that.
where's that dark place i go to?
it's just an immediate reaction, *snap* we're here.
you should feel better, it's a lift like nothing else
when you're sky high and elevated and the whole "let's just party our brains out tonight" mood comes on, it'll just turn into a dark abyss of complete nothingness and let's swirl and twirl those dancing shoes, tip that glass over, smile your frustrations away.
oh the remedy of many many spirits, just a tinkle for tonight.

i imagine the voice in my head to take the image of a tiny little fella, dwarf-like, shouting everything and anything that makes me want to choke myself. i go haywire when he starts talking. oh fuck. can you please just shut the fuck up because you're driving me insane, i'm upside down inside out, stretched in all ways, and all you can do about it is to rile me up even more? you know what you do to silence that voice? take a brick and throw at it. trust me, he gets good at ducking after awhile, so you just have train to aim.

i'm all out there, and everywhere. you can see me in that man across the room, i'm the student on the train, the song that you sing when you're in the shower, you can feel me in the strangest of places, when you're having McD's at the mall, when you drink coffee and smoke that cigarette.
you just have to learn how to look out for me, the same way that i'm looking out for you.
those little signs of life that radiate.

No comments: