5.2.09

i steal these things

# Asking a girl on Friday for a date on Saturday is completely unacceptable. Keyword: Planning
# Shave every day. One day's growth of facial hair is worse than a girl not shaving her legs for a week.
# We don't shave our legs every day, get over it.
# Ask for directions.
# If you said you are going to be somewhere at a certain time, then do it. Don't expect us to wait around.
# Your way is not always the right way. Learn to say- "I was wrong, sorry."
# Is it that hard to make it up to a girl by saying "Sorry, honey, I don't want to fight, you know I do love you"?
# If you say you are going to do something, then just do it. Don't tell us you will and then sit around thinking of creative excuses why you couldn't get to it.
# You have to tell a girl how you feel about her.
# Being able to make us laugh is so much more important than how much you can bench-press.
# Walks in the rain, kisses on the forehead, and cooking dinner for us will get you everywhere.
# Saying "I love you" immediately before, during, or after sex doesn't count.
# A man I love plans the occasional fancy-shmancy dress-up date and impromptu weekend getaways, and he buys my favorite candy in advance when we're just going to the movies.
# I'm in heaven when you hold my hand.
# I need to hear how you feel about me. OFTEN. Tell me now.
# Surprises, especially gifts for ME = MORE LOVING.
# I want to be the best thing that's ever hapened to you. And for you to recognize this.
# I like it when you tell me what you're thinking even if you don't know yourself.
# Even nice girls like hushed dirty talk in public.
# It's cheating as soon as you're doing something with her that you wouldn't want me to see, hear, read...
# The "little things" in a relationship are really the biggest.
# Make fun of our clothes...prepare to die.
# We reserve the right to hate all of your ex-girlfriends.
# Manners are sexy. Opening doors, table manners...the whole nine yards...*meow*

how do you tell the love of your life that it's the smile he has on his face when he sees you, all you look forward to? (at the risk of sounding like a mega cheeser)

ah words aren't enough.

No comments: