20.2.09

freakshow.

i like not wearing underwear, it's airy and the feeling of unstuffed, unsqueezed bits of your body into itsy-bitsy triangular shapes of cotton is one that can't be described without going through it yourself (:

ah quit playing games with my heart! you say it just to annoy me, just to whisk a reaction out of me. or you do it unintentionally but it's still fucking mencibaikan! JUST STOP IT!

and an unlikely trio spent 20 minutes bugging shaarad about how it's a waste of a friday morning to be stuck in a class full of people who just won't cooperate. i can imagine how frustrating it is for him, so thank goodness i'm not in his shoes. but seriously, dumbing oneself down just so the rest of you dumbfucks get to pass the class is NOT how i want to spend the rest of my semester.


you can call me whatever you like, only because it makes you feel better about your sorry self.
pathetic.

3 comments:

-conRad- said...

'mencibaikan' ... hahaha

*I takde work*

moonshinespree said...

@conrad: yes yes you memang takde kerja :P *hums south park song!*

Jargonik said...

That's right! That's how Mel rolls!


dirphy - dirty rhapsody