17.10.08

)':

perhaps by now, you are sick of listening to my apologies for doing things that aren't justified in the first place anyways.
maybe now, you rethink about our relationship and what truth does it hold for you
i won't deny it, you said some things that you didn't mean, things that i took the wrong way perhaps. my sensitivity rocketed and then it went all sour.
but perhaps most of all, i'm upset that you didn't come after me
instead, that one text message made me feel bad enough to go back to you.
in this respect, it shows that i just can't walk away. no matter who's right, who's wrong.
and for that, it really sucks to be me.
you probably think that i over-reacted. i was being childish. that i didn't get the joke.
i only wanted some time for us to be together, after a whole week
i had work, but you come first, obviously.
then why would you be so friggin sarcastic?

it wasn't a reason for me to walk away.
why would i do that? i only wanted you to come for me.


maybe you love me a little less now.

No comments: