7.5.08

waterfalls

i wonder what i did to deserve this
it's funny, after about a year drifting along this, of dating random people
of having fling after fling, strangers in my bed, actually trying it out with people i don't even really like..
i guess i got lucky
things seem really really good now
it's a new start
but i am blessed (:
maybe God thinks it's time for me to get real

"this is the best relationship ever, we mutually like each other and there are no games."

i'm still a little scared
my guard is still up, i'll give you that much.
it's fucking crazy, how we feel the same about each other
the trust, the things we say
what the fuck is all i can react to it.
it's insanity
and if it doesn't drive me crazy now, it will drive me crazier later.

i guess i'm just scared of letting him in too deep.
even though i know there's no such thing as coming out of it later.

let's build walls together.

No comments: