1.5.08

fin.

that was a great show.
thank you very much!
even i was fooled.
ah, the naive little girl, you almost had me.

it's a cardinal rule.
don't cheat.
i can take the truth.
sure, i might feel a little hurt
but it wasn't necessary.
you had no need to lie.
don't fucking lie to me.
not about shit like this.
i was actually serious about giving this a real shot.
here it is for you, i wasn't ready either
but YOU wanted to try, and i felt why not?
i wouldn't say that you were my last shot
that would be foolish
but i did hope to goodness you meant what you said
how hard can that be
i came clean
fuck you
and your pills.
and your idea of wanting someone to be with you
you only wanted me the way you wanted me.
even as a friend now, would you ever think i could look at you and not think of what you created.
everyday now, you'd have become a part of me, not nearly there. but just enough.

on the other hand, our similarities are seriously freaking both of us
if i were to write it down
it'd begin with music.
we were thinking of mariah carey
and volcano, gabriel
ribena is a favourite drink *most wtf of all*
real conversations
reading choices
etc

even so i don't think there are feelings involved on his side
we click.
but i sense that there's nothing more to it.
at the same time, i get the chemistry.
it's overwhelming.
sometimes i wonder if it's just me
or is it my imagination

but the eyes can't lie
not mine, not yours
you know as well as i do
we're in too deep

you know what this mind is reeling on about
and i am that much closer


No comments: