7.5.08

trapped.

i won't let you get to me.
if this is how you see it
i can't change your mind
you will live like you want to
like you always have
and be poisoned by exaggerated words
it's a choice
but making me live by that choice is not something i will take as it is.


you know you have hurt me
and you try to make up for it
what are you trying to shield
there is nothing to hide from
and if you don't give me what i deserve
i will have to find some way to get it.
by free will or by force
by hook or by crook

it's mine to take, mine to keep
how dare one tie another down with no thought for personal freedom
imagine, you in my shoes
perhaps then you understand why this is a need, and not a want.

it's a physical restraint
not the kind that you think it is
but rather, you are not me.
how, then, can you comprehend what this would mean?

reason beyond reason, i can't reach further.

No comments: