27.11.07

4 in the morning

yes that was the time that my body decide to wake up
given that i slept at 9 the night before, it was natural to be up and about after enough rest, no?
he says it’s cause i’m bleeding nervous about the driving exam

maybe i was =/
so to calm my jitters, i decide to go shopping online and talk to some lovely people =)

let’s just fast-forward to the juicy part shall we?
i am way too lazy to elaborate on how the examiner was being such a spoilsport and how most of us stifled laughs when we saw how a number of people fail the slope test and try in vain to make a quick getaway only to result in revving the engines so hard that we were all shit scared it would blow up in our faces +_+

but yes, there’s the juicy part where i end my exam and bounce joyfully into the waiting area for my driving instructor to come along and lo and behold, i set my eyes on this month’s hottest guy, like omgholyshietwtfamidoing! i swear, i never thought i’d see someone even close to your Average Joe on the perimeters of the driving grounds, but boy he sure did some good to my sore eyes ;)

i try to be as cool and calm as i can be, but he was like 2 metres away from me! i’ll be damned if i don’t steal another glance at him! i was like, God don’t do this to me laaaa pleasee!!
seriously, it was a super temptation!

you know, like you, i wish that day had ended with me hooking up with him
but no, he left a minute after all the drama had ended in my head
so yes i went home and slept/read my day away.

still, he gives me hope.
such fine human specimen survives the world’s tragedies.

didn’t i tell you i’ll love you later? ;)

No comments: