21.3.09

spontaneous combustion

would you leave me out in the winter cold
was it just my imagination
or did that dream come true?
let me take you to where rainbows meet
only three miles away from the castles in the sky
paint the sky a deep amber
and call me when you find yourself

inhale deeply and plunge into the deepest ocean
take a moment to sink in the biggest cloud
they come in shapes that you carve with your mind














what's the meaning of it all if what we strive for amounts to nothing?
what's the value of each and everything we acquire?
what's the price we pay and is it what we look for?
does it equate to what we really desire?
don't you question the reason as to why we wake up everyday?
haven't you ever fallen asleep, thinking it'd all be over if you just didn't wake up again?
what's the point?
what is the damn point?

you can't give me what i want
you can't give me anything you think i want
so just give up already
just take ur shit and leave
don't stick around thinking i'm just craving and wanting your subtle nuances


you are nothing
you are nothing to me and you can't try to be what you have been wanting to be.
you just have to be.


jump the ship
break the bottle
slap your mother if you have to

just get out of that trance


stop waiting for people to save you
they will never come to your rescue
it's human nature to be selfish at first instance

"oh i understand how you feel"
fuck you
you don't understand anything.
don't even try
you'll get sucked into a warp of nothingness that you wished you never touched in the first place

when there's nothing left to burn
you've got to set yourself on fire.







i could never leave you even if i wanted to

you have too much of me















women must not give the secrets of their heart so freely
i do not blame my love
but my discretion

men will take love for granted if they should know at one glance that we would give the world for them
i am no such!

give me a little of yourself
it is not in my nature to give

i am intent in doing something no other has achieved

i shall be valued for me
i took the heat of my own soul
and moulded it and so triumphed!

what i think you want is power over me
which i do bridle at

for it is only i who can do what you say i can do
i want the passionate love
i want to sweep the hearts of the people
i wish to be moved
i cannot feel in life
you are spoken as a man who has a stomach for life

that women will ever view men with suspicion

life has no purpose
trembling confused
dry
unmoving lump i lie



i'm that hot shot down the block
i don't want to live in a box
this is my youth
this is my life
i'm on a foot long leash
bitch you can't handle the fucking truth
so i lie
just to make you feel better
ignorance is bliss





break into a run
slow down the beat
keep it going
just don't fall out midway

No comments: