20.2.08

do not disconnect

i am attached to the ipod. i can’t call it mine cause it isn’t mine.
this little scratched, bumped beauty belongs to the rebel.
but i get to have it for an undetermined amount of time because she doesn’t use it +_+
takpe i shall treasure and love this with all my heart, i hope, wth

the irony of it all is that i’ve been meaning to get a music player that can store all the music in the world and more because i get bored on the stupid bus, train, taxi, waiting for the rain to stop, waiting for class to start, waiting for class to end, pretending i am interested when i really am not, thus the music player should amuse me when no one can.

and then when i plug in and sit in my little happy melly-land, no ugly noises henceforth….
people come up and start talking.
wtf man.
sigh i know i should not be anti-social and unplug those damn earphones when people are talking to me.
but i am a lot happier listening to adam levine singing about breaking-up with me hehehhe perasan
or lullabies that put me to sleep in bio (:

i like talking to you, but i would really love it if i could be a social hermit for a bit.
all the plans are driving me crazy.
i swear.

today is my last free day of the week and i should be doing math cause i have a quiz next week
but blogging about issues that don’t really matter seems a lot more interesting compared to stupid matrix questions +_+

writing about serious issues isn’t my thing. i.e. politics, child poverty
it’s like this place is for me to bitch, but even so i am not completely honest here.
i omit when necessary. i don’t want you to know certain details about me.

funny thing is, i am actually feeling quite lost.
i am wading through the waters that hold all for me, but do i really want to stay in here?
i might drown, it’s too tiring to keep my head up.

wtf am i rambling about now.
tak masuk akal.
+_+

btw, i wanna book tickets to kuching now!
cheap cheap cheap!
prolly only 1/3 of the peanuts going, hmph!
too bad you guys have internship la, summer trip la wtf
the rest of you happening ppl out there, let’s go (:

No comments: